Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

My reading goals

For our reading group we had to find 5 goals that we want to complete this year before going to college. Here are my 5


Reading Group Workbook

Date: Wednesday 31st July
WALT: make goals from the Matrice.
Link to Group Matrice
My 5 goals from the Reading Matrice are:
Comments about this goal.
  1. Using their prior knowledge, along with information in the text, to interpret abstract ideas, complex plots, and sophisticated themes

2. I can decode texts automatically 

3. I can use a range of strategies, such as inferring, to work out more complex words.

4. I can recognise and understand the features and structures of a wide variety of text types and text forms.

5. I can interpret metaphor, analogy, and connotative language.

No comments:

Post a Comment