Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

2k19 Here we come!

This is my new year, a new me and a new day.
Malo e lelei my name is Mafi as you can tel I am Tongan and this year I am going to make a name for myself as this is my last year this year because I will be going college and that's going to be a big step for me. I am hoping that this year I have changed and that I have left all my bad habits behind and starting new good habits. My favorite subject is art because I love to just relax and express my feelings onto paper. I have many talents but my most favorite talent I love to use is singing, my mom always told me use your talent for a good cause and that I have been given a God gifted talent & some day I could make a career out of my voice. My least favorite subject in school is MATH, it is my weakness but everyday I improve in my math skills. 2k19 is going to be a year to remember and that I hope that when I leave GTS I have made a difference and that I am a interspersion for future seniors and leaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment